snapped this piece on the evap system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueCollarTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so if youre following my struggle with the MPG and a EVAP code youll know im putting hands on everything and changing parts and what not lol so i changed the piece that goes into the intake manifold. the one in the pic is the replacement. i changed all the parts in the back end of the system too but i went to double check this piece was in snug and snapped that connector. heres the picIMG-20180507-WA0014.jpeg

snapped on the side of that cap that goes onto that valve thing. anyone know parts numbers? i saw this at the autzone think it would work for a fix for now?

https://www.amazon.com/Dorman-800-059-Nylon-Fuel-Repairkit/dp/B000CIR1O8

looks mroe or less the same thing. need a new cap as the hose/line broke clean off the side of it. or parts numbers to replace

OP
OP
BlueCollarTahoe

BlueCollarTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nah its the hose/clamp on thing that snaps onto the purge solenoid. I snapped it where the hose connects into the clip on thing that snaps onto of the solenoid

afpj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang, sorry. That’s What I get for trying to look at pictures with a five-year-old iPhone with a cracked screen

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently used some plastic epoxy to reattach headlight mounting tabs. The stuff bonded to the plastic and seemed to chemically become a part of it. The headlights are solidly bolted in place.

I'm pretty sure this is what I used:

50139_Black_Plastic_Bonder_Syringe_FLT.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269