Snap ring on the loose....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Cold and dark, so until I can actually look around for myself, thought I'd ask for ideas. Loading the truck tonight for tomorrow's show, I found this on the driveway. Don't even know if its from the truck... ideas of where it might have come from if it is from the truck? 1/2" ish.

20191011_193322.jpg

OP
OP
HiHoeSilver

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
At the moment, I can't think of anywhere the factory uses such a piece. Anything loose on any of your lawn equipment?

Hmmm, not that I've noticed. It was laying in a spot that would typically be right under my hitch, and the truck would be there anytime the lawn equipment is out. Obviously a snap ring flies, but it would be pretty magical to have gotten where I found it.

I did have the front end over that spot the other day and was fiddling around a lot with the bumper on and off a bunch....

I hate finding something like that. Will drive me nuts.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the only thing up front that would even be remotely close to a snap ring like that would be a oem external transmission cooler. if your truck has one you could easily verify if yours are still place by just looking with a flashlight

OP
OP
HiHoeSilver

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
the only thing up front that would even be remotely close to a snap ring like that would be a oem external transmission cooler. if your truck has one you could easily verify if yours are still place by just looking with a flashlight

Thanks. Was on my list, too. I did have the grill off...

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You load any of your music gear in the back? I could see a snap ring on some drum hardware.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake 2015 GMC Yuk

Latest posts