SMV Lower Control Arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Echo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've been trying to gather some information on these lower control arms and I really can't find anything relevant. The LCA's are stamped SV66210120 F3 SMV. My goal here is to find a direct replacement or to find replacement bushings and balljoints, as mine have seen better days. They are modified with a bolt-on bump-stop plate to accommodate the 6.5-7.5 in lift kit.

OP
OP
Echo

Echo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I also googled it before I posted this. None of those threads in really any of those forums offer any answers. The parts that pop up are different than what I'm looking for. When I search for lower ball joints or bushings with that LCA number, it gives me results for different LCA's, and no indication that it is compatible with what I have.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
I also googled it before I posted this. None of those threads in really any of those forums offer any answers. The parts that pop up are different than what I'm looking for. When I search for lower ball joints or bushings with that LCA number, it gives me results for different LCA's, and no indication that it is compatible with what I have.
You can’t just replace them with the mevotech arms or moog/delco?
Year and model/ pics would be helpful
I know they have steel stamped steel and aluminum control arms idk the difference between them all besides weight. I do know my spindles came off a Silverado with stamped lower arms and my Tahoe has aluminum arms and everything went together nicely. No issues

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts