Signature Sizes.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PlazaEJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried changing my sig size, to the larger allowable size. Came out to 349x199,
47.7kb. BUt, now it appears ahelluvalot smaller than the 178x99, 16.9kb .
wtf?

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Upload it to Photo Bucket and do it that way.

Murder n Mayhem

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yea signature set up here annoying as hell.

Got SIG set, noticed misspelling so fixed, sent same photo as original with fixed spelling to photo bucket, copy\pasted photo URL (just like did the first time that worked) & just shows black screen. After hour or so said fug it.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What size picture are you trying to use? There is still limits on sizing and such for good reason.

Murder n Mayhem

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Size was fine. Picture worked once as set SIG, I simply deleted an extra letter in wording & tried to put back up & simply blacks out. No biggie, just used fluff picture instead (ironicly bigger in all aspects than one that fails lmfao).

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One letter will get ya every time. Glad you got it worked out.

BlkYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just shut signatures off if you don't want to see them :)

Couldn't the admins just run a script on all the signature pics (I'm going to guess they're all in one directory on the server) to resize them?

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not really as it would have to recognize the picture then resize everything. Easier to just have a size limit.

Murder n Mayhem

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nah it still won't even retake the original again that I had used with the mistake. After trying picture after picture & not working it finally accepted the dancing gif. Which is funny because the gif using file,as well as dimensions, are bigger than the photos that don't work lol. Just finicky I guess, no biggie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts