Signature Sizes.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Recently we have noticed that allot of our members have been using a regular picture as their Sig picture. We love for everyone to have Sigs since that's how most of us know who's posting but using a full size picture takes up allot of the screen. We have set some limits on the size of a picture you can have so we can cut down on the size of them. The new size limit is 600x200 pixels with a maximum file size of 97.7kb. So if you guys that are using full size pictures could change them to the new sizes it would be greatly appreciated.

Here is an example of the size:
adamsig.png
Thanks,

TYF Staff

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
I don't Understand my signature is so small and others have a nice size.....this page wont upload anything bigger than 100x100..help?

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't Understand my signature is so small and others have a nice size.....this page wont upload anything bigger than 100x100..help?

Some sigs were created before the enforcement went in, so when the users with big sigs try to recreate theirs, they will be forced down to the new size requirements.

B

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
mine is as big as i could go..

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

i tried flikr upload and i get a invalid upload or w.e computer file gives me this size... i have tried everything this sucks -_-

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious where to go for a good signature generator? =)

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
i ahve been on here since Dec and still havent figured out how to fix mine there no hope!!!!! i cant stand it...i can photoshop, use cads to design the collest shit but CANT upload a normal sized signature....:confused::Stupid Me:

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Curious where to go for a good signature generator? =)

http:// www.picnik .com/

or photoshop

DTAILS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
415x277 for my sig ........... gets rid of the yellow banner along the top of all the sigs in this thread. :)