side exuast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
de-exit-exhaust-before-rear-tire-side-exhaust-view.jpg
yall think i should do it or dump the exuast right after muffler? i have a flowmaster by the way... heres the current setup picture.jpg and here is my muffler... picture.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I say no on both but if you really wanna do one or the other I'd say dump it. Side pipes on most rides looks horrible! The reason I say no to the dumps is due to the amount of drone that'll cause in your cabin but that's all about personal preference.

OP
OP
Gzes

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
u wanna see why i wanna take it out of the back? this is why lol... picture.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And you're trying to save money by not replacing that pipe?

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you angle the dump too the side a bit you wont get as much drone. i've had mine dumped before the axle for years and no issues. i agree on side exhaust, they look lame

OP
OP
Gzes

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
not really just bored of the rear pipes plus to get to the bumper i have to take the tow package out and those damn pipes are kinda in the way for the bolts... im just pissed at them... ive been wanting to do this for a while aswell... kinda wanted to do straight exuast but not sure yet

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JR's idea might work :waytogo: also if you're wanting to switch it up then do 90 degree exits behind each tire. That looks good too...

OP
OP
Gzes

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I think exhaust coming out on the side in front of the rear tire looks sweet...

yep thats what i wanna do:)

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

JR's idea might work :waytogo: also if you're wanting to switch it up then do 90 degree exits behind each tire. That looks good too...

ill think about it but yea when do you see a 2dr with side exhaust...

Ceejkay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
g i like side dumps, i think they look best on lifted truck.. do youself a favor and get them tucked as close to the rocker as possible without touching.. here is my old cherokee that had side dump
2ab9cec2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadi awais