Show off your 2015+ leveled Tahoes and Yukons!

Discussion in 'Lifted Supension - Z71 & 4x4' started by Frogman32, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Msuforeman

Msuforeman TYF Newbie

Name:
    Brian
    How much rougher does it ride? I'd like to do the same to my wife's 4x4 SLT but don't want the ride rough. Hers in on 22s if that makes a difference.

2. Dave Legacy

Dave Legacy Member

Name:
    David
    I drove the truck around on stock tires and the front level for about a week or two and didn’t notice any ride difference. Rear coil spacer made the ride a little harsher I thought (longer shocks might recover that). It’s not so much the level that impacted the ride quality so much as the tires and I went with a standard-load tire over E-rated in an attempt to preserve ride quality and fuel economy.

I expect that your ride will be based almost solely on your wheel/tire choice. In retrospect I could have achieved a similar look by adding only a 1.5” spacer in the front. I really only raised the rear to account for being loaded down with passengers and cargo.

3. DWTahoe

DWTahoe Full Access Member

Name:
    DW
    1.5" level up front on mine. I didn't notice a ride difference, same as stock. I didn't want mine to ever be higher in the front than the back so I stayed at 1.5" and it's been great.

When the shocks need to be replaced I will probably go with adjustable ones up front to get the same level instead of using the spacers.