Should she stay or should she go

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
07Z71hoe

07Z71hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ACtually, if he is looking at a BRAND new King Ranch 250 then they get like 21mpg on the highway from the factory.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

OP, you are talking about a HUGE difference in price! Your talking about maybe getting $30k at most for your tahoe and then buying a $65k+ truck (King Ranch 250). If you can afford that, then go for the diesel! Those new ones are bad, I have driven a couple and man are they fast for how big they are!

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

8" on 40s? Really? Necessary? TERRIBLE mileage, regardless of the diesel or not. Spending all that money right before going to school, I would rather save it and have a better time your freshmen year!

Ya I found a 2011 king ranch f250 I want for 54 which is still a ton but ya I would feel really bad making my dad spend all that money right before college but I'm pretty sure my dad is buying that f250 king ranch for himself so I guess I'll keep my Tahoe an drive his new badass truck when I get the chance

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you wanna truck for hunting and fishing just get an old, solid beater IMO