Service Suspension System message

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

d_hawk

Reaction score
I wanted to follow up for anyone who has the “service suspension system” issue in the future and the dealer can’t find any stored codes. I bought a SC 530 scan tool off amazon. Plugged it in the obd port, navigated to the electronic suspension control module and observed the wheel accelerometers. I found that the right front wheel accelerometer voltage would fluctuate driving around and even parked when I rotated the steering wheel left and right. When the right front wheel accelerometer voltage intermittently dropped to zero volts it would trigger the “service suspension system” message momentarily until the voltage increased from 0 volts.

I ordered a new right front wheel accelerometer and installed it. I have had stable voltage readings, no intermittent drops to 0 volts and no more “service suspension system” messages. IMG_8941.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8944.png
    IMG_8944.png
    437.3 KB · Views: 12

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn