A new member thankful for the wisdom of this group. I have a '21 Yukon AT4 with ~11K miles. Initially, problems manifest as "service leveling system" and inability to adjust height of ride. First trip to dealer during minus zero weather - no resolution as it was "showing no codes" at time and suspension control started responding again with a software update. Week later (still around 0 degrees), same message came back with additional control (DSC?) related messages including something about engine combustion - dealer captured all codes sent me home (suspension still had air but would not adjust/inflate) with a new appointment for addition overnight diagnosis. Two days later (before the appointment and still seasonably frigid for January in North Dakota), total suspension failure on the front - front tires bowed in - virtually like riding on a steel wheeled steam tractor. Service advisor now says needs a total system rebuild - laundry list of parts. Been waiting for parts for almost two weeks - no ETA on parts - no loaner from the dealer to add insult. Most concerning - it is parked in a dealer storage lot a mile away from the dealership with roughly 8 or 9 other '21's in very similar (deflated) condition some lower than others and some without full front tire tread after driving to the dealer - I am concerned that the wait could be significant and that the fix is adequate. Anyone have any intel on an engineered fix and/or availability of these parts? Looks like these units weren't ready for the cold.View attachment 360980
I’m wondering if there is any update on this? I’m having the same issue. 2021 Yukon at4 with 9k miles, had it for about 9mo, went to drive in slightly below zero temps (after warming up for about 30 min) & had suspension failure almost immediately (with 2/3 kids in my car). It was not a fun situation.
Front end was pretty much on the ground.
Had it towed to dealership immediately & still no one has an answer or a solution. They also have no loaners.
This has been over 3 weeks!!!
Last week they reached out and said “GM is aware of the situation but they have no solutions. So you can pick it up, drive it and if it happens again bring it back”.
Are you kidding me??! Yea, no. I’m not jeopardizing my family’s safety.
I have been trying to contact someone for a rental at least. We cannot be without a second vehicle any longer .
Has anyone on this forum had any luck at all? Any progress or solutions? What are they offering you if they can’t fix it??
Very frustrated over here.
Thanks in advance!!