Service Hybrid System 2009 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
I

Istvan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have tracked that this hybrid drivetrain is in some BMW-Mercedes 2010-2011.
So if I’m lucky, I might find someone. I always try to do my best, to keep them on the road. Only selling them, if I can’t afford them or need the money for something else. Thanks for you help, I will let you know what’s hapening.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have tracked that this hybrid drivetrain is in some BMW-Mercedes 2010-2011.
So if I’m lucky, I might find someone. I always try to do my best, to keep them on the road. Only selling them, if I can’t afford them or need the money for something else. Thanks for you help, I will let you know what’s hapening.
transmission is different shape though

T3xasR3dRum

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The transmissions in these vehicles are actually modified Duramax Allison Transmissions, which are very reliable. One thing you're going to notice me saying repeatedly on this forum is that the batteries will be the issue 99% of the time with any check engine light. It's really sad that dealerships have absolutely zero knowledge about these hybrids, because I believe they are some of the best vehicles Chevy has produced in a long time. If you ever get a chance to work on one that's having issues, the first thing to do is check the voltages on each individual cell. Not one can read lower than the others; they all have to be the same. After doing that, if it all checks out, then you should proceed with the information the codes are providing you. I can guarantee that the battery is the issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons