Seat Restore Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drdave81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been searching around and it looks like it is going to be pretty pricey to replace seat covers/cushions for my 01 Yukon Denali. I'm seeing the bottom cover for at least $150, cushion for $100, back for over $200, arm rest cover for $40. I stopped searching around once I hit $500 for one seat lol. Is this pretty accurate or are there other options I'm missing?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been searching around and it looks like it is going to be pretty pricey to replace seat covers/cushions for my 01 Yukon Denali. I'm seeing the bottom cover for at least $150, cushion for $100, back for over $200, arm rest cover for $40. I stopped searching around once I hit $500 for one seat lol. Is this pretty accurate or are there other options I'm missing?

Did you try a local auto upholstery shop?

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
It’s not cheap. I paid over $200 a few years ago for an upholsterer to replace the fabric on the bottom cushion in my Jeep Grand Cherokee. It was a good job with matching fabric, you can’t tell it’s not original.

The challenge in maintaining a vehicle of that age is all the stuff from recycling is no better.

I did run across a specialty business in California recently that does seats. $$$

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
If you start running into this kind of money maybe look into katzkin leather. Better quality then oem imo.

TxTaz

Reaction score
Richmond is the best. Exactly like OEM.
Richmondautoupholstery.com
Taz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne