SE Louisiana members show yourself

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xanatost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lake Chuck here. Anybody wanna make 50 bucks and do my vette servo? I'll drive to you if close enough and if you've successfully done one....can't do it myself and I'm scared to let a shop do it. Just throwin that out there if anyones interested. I don't drink but I'll throw in a 12 pack LOL

Did you ever get it installed?? Im in Lafayette and I can show you how to doit free of charge. PM if you want.

duggiesnali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ok noob question since im new here. what is a vette servo

Never mind searched and found out

Last edited:
OP
OP
fire730

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
duggiesnali - how soon are you looking to drop your truck? I'm pretty close to removing my drop on my Yukon XL.

duggiesnali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Fire730- Im not in a rush.... Ive learned not to rush things just research and look at pictures to see what i like. When i rush i always seem to screw something up.

Your drop it what i seem to be leaning to mainly because i still want to be able to pull my car trailer and depending on the size rims i go with on me truck "24's" being the max i dont want to have to mod to much.

How much would you be wanting for your drop?

OP
OP
fire730

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much would you be wanting for your drop?

I'm not really sure yet. I have to order all my lift parts and then I have to actually find time to remove all the lowering parts so no telling how long that will be. Hopefully sooner than later but it always seems like I have too many customer cars to work on.

Actually once I figure out a price you could check it out and see how it rides if you want. I'm running bags inside the rear coils so towing shouldn't be a problem.

duggiesnali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok cool. Yea im still deciding on the drop. Ive even thrown the idea of full air ride and the 3/5 has even caught my eyes. The fiance is goimg nuts with all the ideas I have found on here lol

OP
OP
fire730

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've always wanted to go lower with it but with the 2.5/3 drop it definitely looks lower than stock and I can still drive it like a truck. When I want to be lower I just drive one of my cars. So now I'm just going to lift my truck to make it practical for when it rains hard and floods. (At least that's how I'm selling it to the wife. Lol)

duggiesnali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Lol the fiance love modding shoot my 6 month old loves watching (which makes life easy) . The rx7 is low enough if I can ever get her running right shell be abforce to reckon with. I have a goal of 550 hp to the wheels on that

duggiesnali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks like im going to pull apart today or tomm. They have a 2000 esky in there and from what i understand the roof rack will fit.