SE Louisiana members show yourself

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rawlsy32

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Up north in Shreveport here, sucks no one is from around this area. Have alot of stuff i'm thinking of doing to my Tahoe but kinda clueless on it all.

OP
OP
fire730

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Up north in Shreveport here, sucks no one is from around this area. Have alot of stuff i'm thinking of doing to my Tahoe but kinda clueless on it all.

A lot of good info and helpful members on this site. Search first and ask questions after.

What year do you have and what are you looking to do to it?

Also WELCOME to the site. :Handshake:

rawlsy32

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
A lot of good info and helpful members on this site. Search first and ask questions after.

What year do you have and what are you looking to do to it?

Also WELCOME to the site. :Handshake:

Thank you sir, and I have an 09 Tahoe LT XFE edition I believe? Looking to drop it, get lights on back, grille, and i'm getting rims next week. I'll be down in Lafayette next month if yall are close to there.

OP
OP
fire730

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For tails if you want just red led tails then search seller revotec on eBay for G4 taillights.

For drop kits talk to member NORCALSS on here. Very knowledgeable and a very trusted seller on this site. I got my drop kit from him for my 07.

I don't know much about grills but many people have them.

What size and brand wheels are you getting?

I'm just outside of New Orleans so I'm still 2 hours away from Lafayette but I'm not sure who else is close to there.

rawlsy32

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm gettin 24 U2 55 black with a red ring around it. And prolly gonna get some black taillights. When I get some funds I'll hit that guy up you were talkin about

BTRStang

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Denham Springs area

2004 Denali Lowered
26" DUB "Big Homies"
Slotted Brake rotors
8" Kentwood in Dash
21" Flip down monitor
K&N CAI

img00290201105310906.jpg

xanatost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dam I keep forgetting to check this part of the forum lol. I'm down with a BB tune. I been tempted when they was in Houston last to get it done then but I would rather do it in state just in case something messes up. Oh I have a 98 2dr 4x4 Z71 and can turn wrenches pretty good too. Rebuilt my trany and do all the work on all my toys ;) Need any help with anything give a yell:hands:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rgeurts