SE Louisiana members show yourself

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xanatost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sent them a email asking for some more info and just wateing to hear back from them. Will keep yall updated.

Gatorlac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lake Chuck here. Anybody wanna make 50 bucks and do my vette servo? I'll drive to you if close enough and if you've successfully done one....can't do it myself and I'm scared to let a shop do it. Just throwin that out there if anyones interested. I don't drink but I'll throw in a 12 pack LOL

Attachments

• CAM00098.jpg
    CAM00098.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 10
  • CAM00096.jpg
    CAM00096.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 8

duggiesnali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New Orleans here 06 yukon xl denali. I'm new here to the forum and looking to do some work to my truck and actually enjoying car forums mainly because i hate paying mechanics to work on my vehicle. Ive just about finished a rx7 fc full race build.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Shreveport. But I'm a NOLA native and I travel to NOLA several times a year, not only because I still have family in Metairie but because my wife has to travel down there for medical care.