school me on pullies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
^ does that mean you gotta run 93 in the hoe all the time? if so no thanks!
no and yes. No, you can run 87, or 89 but the computer pulls timing out if it senses detonation. You get more power, with more timing. So if you want to maximize power, run 91 ( or 93) Sure it may cost say $.30 more per gallon, but say you put 10 gallons in your truck, that's $3.00 more than 87. And you have way more power....for me, I'll pay at the pump a little more, and use more power.

yes sir with justin, and im getting the 93 tune. I figured its like $5 more per tanks of gas. If you factor the power difference, possibly the 1 more mpg with 93, and the fact of know that you have better cleaner fuel in your system is worth the $5 to me. Plus its not a daily driver, so ill fill it up maybe twice a month.
agree 110%....

vatahoelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i guess it really is only about a $5 difference between reg and supreme. never really thought about it like that. for some reason, i was thinking it was a big difference in price.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
not much at all when you figure it up. I mean why leave HP on the table for GM to eat it up away from you? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork