Sad day... Didn't even get to drive her for 5 days without the lifter going...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Childabrand

Childabrand

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wow…you just got it 5 days ago?

Was it new or slightly used? Was curious if the build date was pretty recent.
It was just slightly used when I bought it. I am now regretting not being patient and waiting for the 2022 that I had put a hold on to come in. I just got word it will be done today. I guess I got lucky they had the parts at my dealer.

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
In the shop yesterday and out today with new lifters? Doesn’t sound right.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This doesn't give a guy warm and fuzzy feelings on such a new rig. How many miles are on her?

waynehead99

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
In the shop yesterday and out today with new lifters? Doesn’t sound right.
If they have the parts... and with the experience they are getting on doing these... I would think they could turn it around in a day. Its not a lot of work to pop the covers and replace the lifters if you have all the right tools.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

I'm sorry to read about your situation, but once the issue is resolved, I believe that you will really like your truck.

Micahsd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was just slightly used when I bought it. I am now regretting not being patient and waiting for the 2022 that I had put a hold on to come in. I just got word it will be done today. I guess I got lucky they had the parts at my dealer.
That is pretty good.

I’d still be curious when it was built. The dealer can tell you the exact build date or the month/year should be in a decal in the driver’s side door jamb.

Colby_e32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how many miles were on this truck ? Any updates on how its doing now? Thats a super nice truck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paulgeyer

Latest posts