RSE Audio to Aftermarket HU via bluetooth adapter?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

willfalcon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've got an 06 Yukon Denali. Got the RSE dvd player. I've had an Apline iLX-W650 for a couple years for the Apple CarPlay. It's fine for that....

It'd be cool to restore the audio for the rear dvd player though. The connection interface I got for the head unit (RP5-GM11) gives you white and red rca connectors to plug the RSE audio into a head unit that can handle it. The iLX-W650 doesn't have that.

I had the idea that if I could find a RCA bluetooth transmitter, I bet that would work. Some kind of device that I could plug those white and red rca connectors into, and it would transmit the audio signal over bluetooth. Then I could pair that device to the head unit, and switch to bluetooth audio when I wanted to play the dvd over the speakers.

I can't seem to find something that will do this though. Does anyone know if something like that exists?

All the devices that come up in searches do the opposite... Let you transmit audio from a phone or ipod or something via bluetooth to a speaker or audio system that only takes RCA input.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nasser Ali