Rocket Man's 02 Denali Build Thread AKA "THE BEAST"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The hatch paint came out better but it’s still a bit too dark. I didn’t paint the appliqués because I used more than a full can of paint on the hatch surround so there isn’t enough. I’m gonna leave it for now and if I do anything else it will be to have my painter match everything up. I think it’s the only way. I could see myself spending more money for supplies to paint the appliqués and then they would be too dark too. I did change the handle to black so it blends in with the glass.

View attachment 250890 View attachment 250891
Looks good. I prefer the window tab black. $0.02

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure how I feel about the upper plastic trim piece... lol I know it’s a factory piece it just doesn’t look like it fits to me... I don’t know why either....
either way I think the paint on it looks good though! @Rocket Man your paint skills are on point! Lol

hulk161

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been a while since I was on this post. I asked questions when i had my 05 Denali Xl a few years back, now I have a pewter 04 so had to revisit. You have so many upgrades it's insane. Thanks for the motivation.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been a while since I was on this post. I asked questions when i had my 05 Denali Xl a few years back, now I have a pewter 04 so had to revisit. You have so many upgrades it's insane. Thanks for the motivation.
You’re welcome! o_O