Rocket Man's 02 Denali Build Thread AKA "THE BEAST"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wtf is it? The CSS needs to hook to that hose that’s going from the valve cover to the TB. Route the hose from the TB to the CSS and plug the nipple on the valve cover. That’s where oily vapor enters the TB when there’s no vacuum at WOT which is where most of @Tonyrodz spends his time from what I hear lmao.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Wtf is it? The CSS needs to hook to that hose that’s going from the valve cover to the TB. Route the hose from the TB to the CSS and plug the nipple on the valve cover. That’s where oily vapor enters the TB when there’s no vacuum at WOT which is where most of @Tonyrodz spends his time from what I hear lmao.
Damn skippy :D
That intake is on that supercharged(sold)S10. This is also part of that setup:20190905_181935.jpg 20190905_223920.jpg

Last edited:

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
do you remember the ticket I got up there? anyway I went to pay it online and it wouldn't come up in the system, so I called the courthouse up there to see if i could pay it over the phone, they couldn't find it either so they told me to send a copy of it to them, so I mailed a copy to them, they sent me a letter back all courthouse stamped up and everything and said the cop never turned it in or it was lost and that since 30 days or 60 days whatever the time limit was had passed that basically the officer would have to ticket me again in person and that I didn't have to pay it and it wouldn't be on my driving record. lol
I got a ticket passing through northern Cali from seattle to Vegas on my Suzuki katana. Huge $500 ticket for speeding. Anyway I couldn’t stick around for a court date as I was just passing through , so later I called to pay and it just rang and rang and rang and....we’ll you know. Court address wasn’t even a current address, and the court didn’t have a website. So I never paid. Never went on my credit or driving record either. So weird. I’ll never know.....why lol

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
F91C191C-EF82-4434-8F10-147A3A93D768.jpeg Today the -6 black braided stainless line came in so I replaced the rubber one on the CSS. Now I have some left over since I ordered 8 feet. Wonder which one I can replace next? I’d like to end up with all black braided lines but that might be impossible.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 231067 Today the -6 black braided stainless line came in so I replaced the rubber one on the CSS. Now I have some left over since I ordered 8 feet. Wonder which one I can replace next? I’d like to end up with all black braided lines but that might be impossible.
I wish my engine bay looked half as good as yours.. [emoji41]

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today I washed it and applied a brand new product from Chemical Guys called Hydroslick Ceramic Coating Hyperwax. It’s supposed to be a ceramic coating that is in gel form and just wipes on and then buffs off. It has no wax. It has no Carnuba. It’s supposed to be a whole new category. I can say one thing- it’s a PIA to apply since it’s pretty much invisible as it goes on. It leaves no haze so you can’t tell if you missed a spot when its time to buff it off. Supposedly it lasts 6 months to a year. 956C910B-B9F2-4D1B-9D6E-2281E3576898.jpeg43DC3AC1-0185-4CBC-AF7F-20DB4654E810.jpeg

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today I washed it and applied a brand new product from Chemical Guys called Hydroslick Ceramic Coating Hyperwax. It’s supposed to be a ceramic coating that is in gel form and just wipes on and then buffs off. It has no wax. It has no Carnuba. It’s supposed to be a whole new category. I can say one thing- it’s a PIA to apply since it’s pretty much invisible as it goes on. It leaves no haze so you can’t tell if you missed a spot when its time to buff it off. Supposedly it lasts 6 months to a year. View attachment 231244View attachment 231245
Looks beautiful as always.

I mean, uh, damn, that non wax, non carnuba wax looks ****** ridiculous!!