Rise of the Turd-burban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

Nooj

Reaction score
Hello fellow bipeds!

I have only a small update: There has been no progress :favorites68:

I found out why my tow/haul switch doesn’t work: wires broken under the steering column cover. Haven’t had time to fix.

I DID drop the tank to replace the fuel tank pressure sensor- which was successful. However, I found the center rear brake line leaking from the upper connection (GOOD thing I got under it to do the tank sensor!!). So it’s been parked since…

I worked at a power plant that closed, and so I had to move jobs (same company, different plant). So that’s been hectic. Now I’ve got a dam new job working at a local dam power plant on the dam river. Literally, a dam. I’ve only been there one dam week.

In case the filter gets it- I said D A M.

Still haven’t picked up the parts vehicle (cuz I need brakes for that). But! Well, no buts… I just ain’t don’t much lately. These slow periods suck.

Also- I’ve noticed, my daily driver, a 2007 Honda Odyssey (about 270K miles on it), makes just as many strange sounds, vibrations, and odd feeling actions as the turd. Dern, I drive some ragged junk :driver:

Last edited:

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Hello fellow bipeds!

I found out why my tow/haul switch doesn’t work: wires broken under the steering column cover. Haven’t had time to fix.

I DID drop the tank to replace the fuel tank pressure sensor- which was successful. However, I found the center rear brake line leaking from the upper connection (GOOD thing I got under it to do the tank sensor!!). So it’s been parked since…

I worked at a power plant that closed, and so I had to move jobs (same company, different plant). So that’s been hectic. Now I’ve got a dam new job working at a local dam power plant on the dam river. Literally, a dam. I’ve only been there one dam week.

Still haven’t picked up the parts vehicle (cuz I need brakes for that). But! Well, no buts… I just ain’t don’t much lately. These slow periods suck.

Also- I’ve noticed, my daily driver, a 2007 Honda Odyssey (about 270K miles on it), makes just as many strange sounds, vibrations, and odd feeling actions as the turd. Dern, I drive some ragged junk :driver:
Yes, has been a while. Work can be tedious at times.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow bipeds!

Well, I'll be dammed. Actually, YOU'll be dammed. Dam you and your dam job.

1664590860780.jpeg

92873fdd-57aa-49b9-a03a-c8ec5e496a9d_text.gif

artworks-q86HFkdZHDVMycRe-in956A-t500x500.jpg