Reupholster front leather bucket's on '03 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sdpatton

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
starting to crack, anyone know of or have a recommendation for this type of work in North Dallas (TX) area???

I could probably do some of these kits myself, but depedning on the cost of installation, I'd rather just have it done, and sometimes the experience of a pro is worth the cost

thanks

LazyAssLou

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea I am interested too. I want to replace the bottom part of my front seats. Anyone know of any kits?

HK-DEMON-

Reaction score
try these guys out katzkin, steve meade from sac had these installed in his tahoe and they look like factory leather plus you can have them made custom.

hassoun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am about to take mine to a local upholstery shop that does my driver seat huge hole ( rip) for about a $100. personally i wouldnt buy any kits and try it myself. when it comes to leather i let the pro do his thing and save my money and time!

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Katzkin:
autointeriorslive.com has best prices for a full leather swapout

I have used someone in Dallas for stitch work, I don't have the number handy but will look it up later at home.
B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401