Replica Escalade 3rd brake light and housing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, cut it open, gut it, glue in philips lumileds and regulator, seal it up.
Haha you make it sound so easy! I didn't even understand what I was looking at in half of the photos you sent me, let alone have the patience or expertise to try taking a mod like this on.

I know you put a ton off work into these. So thanks!

Faites777

Reaction score
Yes, cut it open, gut it, glue in philips lumileds and regulator, seal it up.
I am following the lead of a member here, drroy who as far as I know was the first to do this. There are a few differences, but close enough :)

http://tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35073

you mean> Soulsea's Denali edition which is currently on NathanJax's esKONali. DrRoy did the quickie edition; my write up is a revision of the process with added stuff to make it at least be OEM reliable. PatentPending = LOL

http://tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43516 backtracking to HIDPlanet thread. Just trying to be accurate! ;)

yup, simple weekend projector; just lots of time consuming labor. Enjoy.

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks horrible.........

Have it painted WDT , I'll come pick it up and Install it on mine so you don't have to be seen with it. :pepper: looks awesome can't wait to see it installed!!!

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone in here looking to sell their original Tahoe / Yukon rear spoiler (preferably In black) for a good price shipped to Louisiana?

PM me. Thanks.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Anyone in here looking to sell their original Tahoe / Yukon rear spoiler (preferably In black) for a good price shipped to Louisiana?

PM me. Thanks.

Have a white one I'd sell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz