Full "neon" escalade third brake light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6_2_drew

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry for jumping on the thread late, however this is some seriously valuable info I need to confirm.

I have a 2007 Escalade and have been meaning to buy this aftermarket 3rd brake light. I hate how the fake factory light goes across the whole roof but only the center lights up. However my problem is that my vehicle is NOT black and the aftermarket housing would not match the rest of my vehicle, it would look terrible.

So let me just confirm.... what you are saying is I can take my OEM brake light/spoiler apart as well as the aftermarket and swap the parts, and I would have a "full neon" bar in my car's factory colored housing? They bolt up and fit perfectly? If so, thank you for the info. I will be doing this mod very shortly if that's the case. Thank you!

OP
OP
Mickey_7106

Mickey_7106

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for jumping on the thread late, however this is some seriously valuable info I need to confirm.

I have a 2007 Escalade and have been meaning to buy this aftermarket 3rd brake light. I hate how the fake factory light goes across the whole roof but only the center lights up. However my problem is that my vehicle is NOT black and the aftermarket housing would not match the rest of my vehicle, it would look terrible.

So let me just confirm.... what you are saying is I can take my OEM brake light/spoiler apart as well as the aftermarket and swap the parts, and I would have a "full neon" bar in my car's factory colored housing? They bolt up and fit perfectly? If so, thank you for the info. I will be doing this mod very shortly if that's the case. Thank you!
Yes, that's what i did. I wouldn't say the fit is perfect, but it's pretty close

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
Is the full led 3rd brake light individual LEDS in comparison to the OEM Escalade lights?

Reaction score

I just noticed this newer activity in this thread.

I bought a smoked Eagle Eyes brand full length third brake light last year, replacing my non-smoked Eagle Eyes brand full length third brake light.

It's for sale if anyone's interested. The box is pretty long so shipping will probably be quite a bit. It's just taking up space in my garage. Thinking $100 shipped, or make offer

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
No clue. It's all diffused when you look at it. I imagine its a full bar with individual leds

I had a custom full led bar a few years ago but one of the leds went out and I put the oem one back on. I was trying to make sure this Amerilite bar was the same as the one in the pic I included.

Attachments

• 1507DA9E-E1EB-4EE7-85EA-1D0999D513A9.jpeg
    1507DA9E-E1EB-4EE7-85EA-1D0999D513A9.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
OP
OP
Mickey_7106

Mickey_7106

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a custom full led bar a few years ago but one of the leds went out and I put the oem one back on. I was trying to make sure this Amerilite bar was the same as the one in the pic I included.
It's not. The one i have lights up as a full bar to give a neon look

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21 tots hoes Z71