Recommended Deep Cycle Battery - Optima OR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking into

PREMIUM
MTX-48 H6
mtx-48-h6_front.jpg
36 month warranty
Free replacement warranty

760 Cold Cranking Amps (CCA)

Group Size H6

Suggested Retail Price: $217.95

Interstate’s MTX absorbed glass-mat (AGM) battery will meet or exceed your car’s starting requirements while delivering premium battery performance to power all your accessories and plug ins.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Looking into

PREMIUM
MTX-48 H6
mtx-48-h6_front.jpg
36 month warranty
Free replacement warranty

760 Cold Cranking Amps (CCA)

Group Size H6

Suggested Retail Price: $217.95

Interstate’s MTX absorbed glass-mat (AGM) battery will meet or exceed your car’s starting requirements while delivering premium battery performance to power all your accessories and plug ins.

I think with the nnbs. I had a 2000 Silverado which was side post.

I did look up and saw the MTZ-78 Interstate Battery and I have a friend that is a car dealer that gets 15% discount at the local Interstate battery dealer. He is checking now for my cost and they will install and take the old battery, for free. The MTZ-78 is the AGM battery.

https://www.interstatebatteries.com/products/mtz-78/2005-chevrolet-tahoe-v853l-opt?search=true

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve always used yellow top optimas but I keep reading “they’re not what they used to be”. I’m approaching close to 5 years on my current one. Should probably start doing my own research

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
I added some info on Optima batteries and Johnson Control to my last post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JonnyTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did look up and saw the MTZ-78 Interstate Battery and I have a friend that is a car dealer that gets 15% discount at the local Interstate battery dealer. He is checking now for my cost and they will install and take the old battery, for free. The MTZ-78 is the AGM battery.

https://www.interstatebatteries.com/products/mtz-78/2005-chevrolet-tahoe-v853l-opt?search=true
Just bought a Interstate MTP-78DT.34/78 side and top post 800cca non-agm 30 month free replace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts