Recommend me a decent quality catch can

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bagherra

Reaction score
Like the title says....those of you that use a catch can, which one do you recommend?

Thanx in advance!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are quite a few threads on this Forum covering catch cans, and these threads include a number of different catch can manufacturers, along with the owners' assessments. That would be a great place for you to start.

Use the search tool in the upper right corner of your screen, and enter the words 'catch can'.

Tk59194

Full Access Member
Reaction score

OP
OP
Bagherra

Bagherra

Reaction score
There are quite a few threads on this Forum covering catch cans, and these threads include a number of different catch can manufacturers, along with the owners' assessments. That would be a great place for you to start.

Use the search tool in the upper right corner of your screen, and enter the words 'catch can'.
Will do!

Thanx!

THarber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They all work the same, they are simple. For the money I like the JLT version, its $149 and comes with connections. I haven't gotten that far on mine but when I do, that's what I will order.

Tim

Reaction score
Any catch can fans living in California? It seems that each of the vendors have a policy of "NOT FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA DUE TO CARB/EMISSIONS. ALL CALIFORNIA ORDERS WILL BE CANCELLED AND REFUNDED".

Prospect62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Third vote for JLT. Very nice craftsmanship and an OEM-like install. Been working great on my truck for over a year.

THarber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I ordered the wrong catch can from JLT a few weeks ago, completely my fault for not reading the description till the end. I called JLT and spoke to Vinnie, he agreed to send me the correct unit, no questions sked, no cost to me. You can't beat that customer service. Its on the way and should be on by the weekend.

Hobert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After spending so much on the 2019 Z71 suburban I splurged for the RXP dual can system. After 6k miles nothing from the clean side can but about 2oz on the dirty side. RXP Can 6k results.jpg