Rebuild begins...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
finally makin my way back to where i used to be. back in the 140+ club.

Im not gettin theifed again... :emotions122:

img0805t.jpg

and with the new plate..
img0806r.jpg

Just in the old box for now, starvin em for air, but its still loud. the box build should start maybe next month when im not busy. all glassed and paint matched to the truck. ported of course, cuz i hate sealed. but thats just me. :hands:

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
want a loud box? do the CRX box, 4 woofers, firing up, external ports firing to back gate.

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
-1 on the plates. custom plates, stickers and etc. tend to get alot of attention. i like the setup though, they look like 10s. had it been me i would go for the 10s in one row firing the to rear with the port lying on top. i also like the paint idea. good luck!

OP
OP
TahoeGoBoom

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
I'm doin em glassed with a bowtie port. It should be loud enough that im happy, but i need to be a little flashy. right now theyre at like, .75 cubes per sub, and it kills me. I think the 3 were just as loud. I need to build this box, but im goin on 2 trips in the next month, so moneys tight.

oh, and im already red flagged in the city, so my plate doesnt really matter. They follow me regardless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65