Rear wiper arm fell off....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is very strange and not common with them. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I order a lot of stuff from them. This is the first time I saw something that off the wall in pricing on that site.
It's worthwhile to do a search for most items to determine that A) you're getting decent quality and B) you're getting a good deal. Considering that this is a rear wiper I wouldn't worry too much about quality, myself, even if the eBay wiper is NOT OEM but made in CHINA versus the 1A Auto parts wiper being OEM made in CHINA! It's on the back window and as one of my friend's use to say, it's not worth looking into the past.

trottida

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had expected it to break near the spline. This is where mine failed and I replaced with a GM replacement (15277756). The inner part is aluminum and fused to the spline on the motor side. It took me a moment to realize that; the new one was not fitting. This is a 2011 Suburban.

Xhr6i4.&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=20221209009.pngXhr6i4.&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=20221209009.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TIMMY_B