Rear tire carrier?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the other one does look beastly, but i've honestly never had any problems with my zr2. i've never heard anything come from it.

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
Build or buy buy a roof rack and strap it on there on top of the roof. That would look awesome.

OP
OP
98_hoe

98_hoe

Reaction score
Build or buy buy a roof rack and strap it on there on top of the roof. That would look awesome.

dont know if you have ever seen my hoe but i do have a roof rack just kind of a pain in the ass to get the 35 up there...but it would look bad ass i might just do that for now...still want a rear tire carrier though
heres is a pic ski racks arent on the basket anymore i took them off for summer..
tahoe2.jpg

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
Thats a nice truck bro. Yeah your truck for sure would look bad ass with a basket on the top and a 35 in it.

OP
OP
98_hoe

98_hoe

Reaction score
its a 6in ranch 9000 i like has held up great so far takin it campin this weekend and its some pretty tough 4 wheelin and its been great the last few times i have been..but eventually i want to do a SAS just do have the finances right now

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
Cool. If you do end up doing the SAS, let me know how you do it. I wouldn't mind doing that in the future when funds are better. That and a lift and a more powerful engine. After I graduate from college though.