Rear shackle brackets 99 4wd 4dr?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimmyspirits

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all. I have a 1999 Tahoe four-wheel-drive 4 door. I’m not finding the rear shackle brackets for this truck. All listed I’ve found are for a 2dr wtf!! More 4dr cars on the road AFAIK. No scrap yards even close to me. What’s the difference between the 2 and 4 door brackets? Mine have disintegrated. Appreciate any advice. Thanks. image.jpgimage.jpg

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please post the last 8 digits of your VIN, and @915_Tahoe may be able to provide you with the correct part number, and then you will be able to search for the correct GM part or an equivalent.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you @915_Tahoe . Much appreciated

It appears that the OP is going to have to obtain this part from a salvage yard, as I queried all of my GM parts supply houses, and this item is no longer in stock at any of them.

I believe that there is a nationwide network of salvage yards that can be accessed online, and if the part can be found, it can be shipped to you. Other folks on this Forum much more knowledgeable than me on the salvage yard topic will chime in.

OP
OP
J

Jimmyspirits

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you @915_Tahoe . Much appreciated

It appears that the OP is going to have to obtain this part from a salvage yard, as I queried all of my GM parts supply houses, and this item is no longer in stock at any of them.

I believe that there is a nationwide network of salvage yards that can be accessed online, and if the part can be found, it can be shipped to you. Other folks on this Forum much more knowledgeable than me on the salvage yard topic will chime in.
Thanks very much Joe for helping me out. I’ll get to work on checking salvage yards. Better they remove the brackets than me, they’re a *****!!! Thanks again.

exp500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try Car-part.com. Likely requires phone call to verify as it really is part of frame (riveted, as you know).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17