Rear lift springs???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RB_Trucker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if it did gain the 2", that alone is enough for me to swap and eliminate the coil spacer i currently have
You keep the factory ride and add capacity too from the higher spring rate… it’s an OEM+ upgrade that works perfect.

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
on this forum, someone found the info...i only recall it being a 300# increase, thus less sag. no mention of length

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the part number for the z71 suburban rear spring?

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did. But it lists about 10 different springs. I have a Yukon Denali and im installing ADS coilovers in the front and their piggy back shocks in the rear.
So my plan was the z71 springs since they are supposed to lift the vehicle a little. (And put Firestone air bags in them so I can retain the air assistance)

Oh Kee Pah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great!

So...after I looked up the Suburban z71 rear coil, I started thinking about the increased rear ride height from the z71 specific coil. I provided you the Suburban part# and when I looked at vehicle fitment, it only listed the extended bodies, NOT Tahoe or Yukon. I then went back to the Suburban coil springs and went to the basic LT rear coil. When I looked at fitment it showed Yukon, Tahoe, Suburban, XL and Escalade extended body.

WOULD THE SUBURBAN z71 REAR COIL PROVIDE INCREASED RIDE HEIGHT ON A TAHOE/YUKON COMPARED TO THE z71 TAHOE/YUKON SPECIFIC REAR COIL?

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I imagine it would. Every where I looked, the Z71 suburban coils were back ordered with unknown eta.

Then a birdie told me about some springs o'reillys sells made by performance spring.
They sell two versions. It looks like a tahoe and a suburban version. ill post pics in the next post. I need to find them. It has the specs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts