Rear captain chairs install.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShaginWagon

Reaction score
Was going to pick up a pair of captain chairs for the rear and was curious on what the install would look like. I currently have my single 3 seater bench in there now and took out my 3rd row. I think I read somewhere that the install is straight bolt on? Could be wrong. Any insight on this would be awesome. Thank you.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have read a little bit about it before, I think it can be done as long as the platform is the same Tahoe seats for Tahoe, Suburban seats for Suburban, from what I understand you cant swap the Tahoe seats into the suburban (or visa-versa) the brackets are in a different position or the floorboard is different something of that nature, and I think you have to have the whole bracket assembly not just part of it. I know people have done it. someone else will probably chime in that has done it or knows more specifics

select127

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Direct bolt in SWB to SWB. Did it in my Yukon, had captains and swapped to a bench seat out of a Escalade. You may want to get the trim pieces that cover the frame and bolts as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076