Rear axle C-clip removal guidance?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Lots of companies mislead, like assembled in USA with foreign parts or vice versa. As a vet, I hate to give any money to Amazon or the Chicons. I do what I can when I can and will always do it that way.

Reaction score
I LIKE THOSE! Those are my colors.. There's still a few American Made out there but I don't think Jeffazon will sell them.. Two weeks ago I finally talked my lady into not renewing out prime! Took 5yrs but I finally got through to her lol.

Pretty sure that Safe Jack is made in Washington..

A couple years ago I was looking for one of those hiking staff/survival shovel kits on his website and, when checking reviews, most had a few hundred, but there was one called Rhino USA that had like 5500 reviews. Based on the name I assumed it was American Made. Then in the fine print it said company was in Cali and shovel kit was imported. Kinda misleading if you ask me....and disappointing but it showed the HUGE desire to buy American

While looking at jacks/jack stands earlier I found this thing. Never seen this before but I'm definitely getting one of these, esp if there's one MADE IN USA. Uses exhaust to inflate. Lifts up to 8800lb 31.5" genius

View attachment 392500
Those exhaust airbag jacks have been around a long time. I thought about buying one about 30 years ago when I lived in an apartment and didn't have a lot of room to store tools and jacks

OP
OP
5StarCustmSolutns
Reaction score
Those exhaust airbag jacks have been around a long time. I thought about buying one about 30 years ago when I lived in an apartment and didn't have a lot of room to store tools and jacks

Well if they've been around that long and have never caught on, then maybe @Rocket Man is right about the smell? lol Fell asleep watching axle rebuild video on youtube, when I woke up there was one of those "ingenious gadgets for your car" videos playing. It was on there. First time I'd ever seen

Not surprised they've been around that long though. Buddy of mine has been saying everything just gets recycled, re-marketed and re-sold for years. I used to just laugh when he said it. Then about 6mos ago I saw special on CBS about people (allegedy) paying real world prices for digital real estate....virtual world real estate....>$200k for virtual lots

I grew up hearing: "Son, don't believe everything you see on the TV screen".....40yrs later and that advice may turn out to be priceless

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Next they’ll be selling kits to hook your exhaust pipe to your heater ducts in the house so you can stay warm in a power outage. :gathering:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094