Rear A/C repair.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greenhornet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just had my 2015 Tahoe rear A/C lines replaced for the 3rd. time. I was reading an article about a company that makes rubber hose lines to replace the crappy aluminum lines.I ordered the kit that comes with everything and had the dealer install it,no problem.So far the rear A/C works great but also the weather turned cool.So I guess if there is no more warm weather I will find out next spring.The hose routing is different than the hard pipes and stays more inboard for routing.The old hard lines run up and over the wheel well and sand and salt destroy it.A known 2015 plus problem.The dealer has replaced many lines and now they are are on long term back order.The price to replace hard lines was about 1400.00 and the rubber lines less than half. The kit came in 3 days so no problems .They make kits for most makes.Company is , Auto Cooling Solutions. [email protected] .The company is in Flint Michigan.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for posting this alternative, and your initial assessment that they work well. Let's see how they hold up through the winter and into next summer.

Thanks again for posting.

tfi racing

Reaction score
Too bad they are a PITA to ship, got a mint set here off a 2018, also have the entire HVAC system front and rear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01