Randeez 2012 Budget Yukon Denali Build (stick on hood scoops galore)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tgui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks! I tried 2x to order a replacement rear hatch for my last yukon. Both times they were severely damaged and I had to refuse delivery at the warehouse. So ******* infuriating.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems to have been dropped during shipping....it was all still wrapped in plastic, unloaded it off semi into pickup truck, pulled truck up driveway, pulled that corner to throw lift plate on and noticed. Grabbed driver and showed him and we threw it back on semi. Dont know what other damage there was

Man, that sucks! Sometimes I think freight companies think that Fragile is Italian for "Throw Hard Against Side of Truck!"

I think @R3cord303 had a similar issue where a guy kaboobed his new motor with a fork truck when they were unloading it.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems to have been dropped during shipping....it was all still wrapped in plastic, unloaded it off semi into pickup truck, pulled truck up driveway, pulled that corner to throw lift plate on and noticed. Grabbed driver and showed him and we threw it back on semi. Dont know what other damage there was
Sonofa!!!

Ah just throw it back on the truck... no one will notice..

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

They should've crated it. Machine shop near me has a guy whose sole job is to build crates to pack up the stuff they ship out. Cheap insurance and keeps customers happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo