Radiator crapped out.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigshawn

Reaction score
@Tonyrodz and @swathdiver I've been part of this forum for a while and still learning it. I'm not the greatest with gadgets but if i made a post how do I get people to respond and ****. I made like 2 posts a year ago and nobody responded lol so I just read everyone else's and try to help if I can. I'm doing everything from a phone too, i don't know if that makes a difference.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
@Tonyrodz and @swathdiver I've been part of this forum for a while and still learning it. I'm not the greatest with gadgets but if i made a post how do I get people to respond and ****. I made like 2 posts a year ago and nobody responded lol so I just read everyone else's and try to help if I can. I'm doing everything from a phone too, i don't know if that makes a difference.
May be a lot more active now.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post in the morning or around dinner time. When I write stuff in the middle of the night, very few people see and respond to it. Don't hesitate to "bump" the post either. As you called me in, you can do that with the posts too but try not to ping just one guy as sometimes I'm away for a while for example.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@swathdiver, ok. @Tonyrodz explained a good bit to me last night and I sit on here and played around with stuff. I've figured most everything out now the only thing I don't really understand is what some of the things at the top of the reply box do.
The only thing I use up there are the emojis!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cpellegrino