Problems..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
the board is part of the front module hvac control itself. It is not fully enlosed so when you unclip it from the dash structure and pull it out you will see the solder side of the circuit board facing up and exposed. Makes it easy to short something out. If you did your testing properly and it is indeed your blower switch and nothing else then that switch by itself is replaceable so you don't have to replace the module. Would you like some wiring diagrams to help diagnose?

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

BTW if you have a three dial rear control you have heating as well as air conditioning. If you have a single dial then air conditioning only.

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Just post some pics of your control panels to verify.

Last edited:

96GMCYukonGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Off-topic: I just gotta say every time I see this thread when I pull up the 'new posts' Jay-Z's song "99 Problems" pops into my head.... :whymewhyme:

on-topic: back to our regularly scheduled programming....

lmao

OP
OP
MTman777

MTman777

Reaction score
ok... so i just verified that my blower motor works... what now?... you guys metioned something about a board... what the diagram and wheres it located? I really need to get this problem fixed.. have a baby due in 6 weeks so rollin with the windows down isnt gonna work anymore.. HELP!!

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My tahoe got 99 problems but a ***** aint 1...
Sunlitcomet ment a wiring diagram 2 help u find the problem... The air that is seeping through as u mentioned is just ur trucks air vents... It just introduces outside air in so ur tahoe doesnt get stuffy inside... U can control that wit the A/c and circulation buttons on ur hvac...
But another thing u might want to check is the accuators on the blend doors... Theres like 3 or 4 of them 1 on the blower fan 1 to the right of the gas pedal and the other 1 or 2 behind the hvac in the dash...
But just sumthing 2 think about if its not an hvac unit problem...

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
I am busy getting lost in threads lately even if I reads the thread again. So please again remind me what you see wrong. And what fan did you verify.

OP
OP
MTman777

MTman777

Reaction score
No air blows up front.. rear ac works just fine.. i can still control the temperature of the air seeping into the truck thru the vents. When i hit the circulation button it stops all air coming in the front. The front blower motor on the passenger side works.. still need to fix the no air problem..

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Front Ventilation Controls
HVAC Air Delivery Schematics
icon_note_blank.gif

I have edited these out for now.

Ask if you still want them.

HVAC Air Delivery Schematics: Front Ventilation Controls (Part 2 Of 2)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn

Latest posts