Prepping to sell my 95 2-door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
This is what my 96 Sport looked like. White with black trim. I bought it new in Gladstone, Mo. in 1996. Is north of the river in KC, Mo. I had it 6 months and moved to Oregon and have been here ever since. No rust out here. I am still looking for another one to buy that is white with black trim. I am so jealous that you have the truck in this pic.

OP
OP
GTRhino24

GTRhino24

Reaction score
I’m in Bham. Have you sold it yet? I have a very clean 99 2D Tahoe as well. I also have an unclean 96 Sport, but it’s a gonna be a good one to restore.

I’d like to take a look at it if you still have it.
I’ve still got it. I have some interior pieces pulled out restoring them at the moment. I work off of 280 so I can drive it to work one day if you want to see it up close.

Marky Dissod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s GM, it just didn’t come on 2-doors in 95. It was a 1-year special model so it’s a rare piece to find.
Edited my previous. You accurately quoted my original post - not trying to redact any truth.
OK
Since it's not OE for '95 - OE for 2000 GMT400 Classic, yea? - someone'll pay top dollar to equip their 2000 Z71 Classic with an OE-correct brush guard.
I'd actually be concerned that it might bring the value down because it was not OE for that year.

While I look for a brush guard for my '02 ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019