Prepping to sell my 95 2-door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GTRhino24

GTRhino24

Reaction score
question - did you see a significant improvement over the stock intake with the volant ?
Improvement? I mean the 200hp TBI 350 might have gotten a little more perk, but mostly more noise. You can hear the intake now, but it’s hard to say how much improvement mpg/hp because I drive mostly on hills back and forth to work. The bonus is that it looks awesome compared to the stock I take.

FA31

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m in Birmingham AL. I’m thinking it will go in the $20K range based on what I’ve seen. I guess the market will decide.
I’m in Bham. Have you sold it yet? I have a very clean 99 2D Tahoe as well. I also have an unclean 96 Sport, but it’s a gonna be a good one to restore.

I’d like to take a look at it if you still have it.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I’m in Bham. Have you sold it yet? I have a very clean 99 2D Tahoe as well. I also have an unclean 96 Sport, but it’s a gonna be a good one to restore.

I’d like to take a look at it if you still have it.
Please post pics of the 96 Sport. I used to own one.

FA31

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Please post pics of the 96 Sport. I used to own one.
Don’t even have a pic right now. It’s currently at a friends farm.

Black with grey interior, love the sport models.

I do have leather seats to go in it already, needs paint & headliner, door hinges & door handles. I will replace the carpet too. Most of the trim is in great shape for its age.

But overall it’s a good one to bring back to life. No rust, motor runs well, dash is pretty good, etc.

Here is my white one. Very clean.

IMG_5104.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019