Powder Coating the Stock 20"s black?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R_Sharpe

VIP
Reaction score
Gloss black on black trucks, no doubt. You can go either way on non-black trucks, since you're not matching anything. But, I'd definitely go with gloss black on a black truck. It'll look like they were meant for your truck, and not something you just slapped on.

Alright. I was originally thinking that I could just get matte black like I want, but come to think about it, it probably would look better if they were gloss black. Thanks for the insight. I didn't get to go get my chrome handles installed, nor get the quote for the wheels yesterday, so. Today it's stormy, and I have other things to do so... But maybe I can have a quote by next week though.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
I actually had my brother do it for me but he is in WV. I just got mine back it is almost a flat black with a little bit of gloss.

4bf2ecee.jpg

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
I kinda thought about selling them and getting some Esky 22's for my winter rims and powdercoating them black again. But haven't decided yet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scokat