20” Denali wheels: Black powder coat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

23SummitDenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone powder coated their stock 20” Denali wheels black? Photos? Cost for 4?

I love the look of the 22” Gloss Black Multi Spoke wheels on a Denali, but I prefer to stick with 20” wheels for a taller sidewall and smoother ride.

Last edited:

H1Chester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Considering getting my Z71 20" wheels powdercoated a gloss bronze w/lime green calipers and tow hooks. There is a place in SoCal that will do it same day for you.

Any members out there who have powder coated their stock Z71 20" wheels? Photos?

(Commenting on this thread as to not starting a new one, search function!)

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@H1Chester
Where in socal did you get your wheels powder coated? I want to go away from my bright finish and do a Powdercoat for an interesting look, but my truck being out of commission for more than a day for cosmetic stuff is an absolute no go. Lol. But a shop that’ll do it in a day is workable.

H1Chester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@H1Chester
Where in socal did you get your wheels powder coated? I want to go away from my bright finish and do a Powdercoat for an interesting look, but my truck being out of commission for more than a day for cosmetic stuff is an absolute no go. Lol. But a shop that’ll do it in a day is workable.

I’ll send you a PM.

morig

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I like the bronze on the Z71! I'm still curious what the Denali 20s would look like in black as I'm leaning towards doing this.

morig

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone have pictures of black 20s on their rig? Preferably in summit white. Everything I can find seems to just be 22s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC