Post up your interior!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

billowred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's what my HOE looks like inside..... mostly OEM.

That dash is badass! What all has been done?

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

haha. its pretty gutted as we speak. but black suede headlining, custom center console, fully dynamated, alpine speakers/amp/radio (no bumps because my ears are ****** and couldnt handle the abuse), custom seats (not sure if im sticking with them or changing it up), blah blah blah.. billet shifter and pedals and my black carpet is coming with a few more *****..

I did the seats myself but i dont know if im feeling the orange anymore. may just change it to black and gray to keep it simple

Suede roof is sick!

fktahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ill post some interior pics of mine soon , i got some superrrrrr bright blue 21 led interior lights , for cheappp , but i see all of yalls seats getting redone , does anybody know how to re-upholster leather , tahoe seats , mine are in realllyyy bad shape ? im in the SC area please let me know!

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

Still a wip but is getting there

001-14.jpg
The black spots have been fixed

016-4.jpg
017-4.jpg
019-5.jpg
002-23.jpg
043-1.jpg
044-1.jpg
006-3.jpg
005-5.jpg
004-6.jpg
002-15.jpg

howd u get those lights in all ur ac stuff what kind of bulb is it? and also my 194 bulbs i got i cant get them out of my roof , ive tried using needle noses and everything , i got one out , but , then i put my new one in and the contacts were messed up so it wont work and theyre shorter bulbs and now i cant get it back out

Last edited:

low_chevy04

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The led interior lights look good..still can't decide if I wanna do the swap or not yet.

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
That dash is badass! What all has been done?

Thanx Bill, and my bad... lost track of this thread. I did a lot to the dash, and interior. Too much to list it all here, but I listed everything in my '99 Tahoe album.

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Ron, what radio is that? I want to upgrade from the stock head unit to a nice aftermarket piece, but don't like the look of a 1 DIN radio in a 1.5 DIN spot. I see yours is a 1.5 DIN piece.

As for my interior, it's highly customized with all factory parts, rubber floormats, binoculars, and an orange stain from a soda cup that leaked...

lilman

Reaction score
Hoeon4s
how hard is it to get in your back seat without them folding forward like the regular 2 door seats do?
The guy i got my Tahoe from put 2 regular front(cloth)seats in my truck and it's a major PITA when anyone has to get in or out. It's not looking too good to find 2 leather front seats so I'm wondering if the seats out of an extended cab slide and fold forward like the 2 door seats do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909

Latest posts