Plasti-Dip Black on White

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JackJare9455

Reaction score
:Handshake:I would not do that. Plasti-Dip is a grabby textured surface. If you try to wipe it off, it will grab the fibers of your rag or towel and hold them.

You really can't wipe it clean- you need to spray it off, so I'd only use it on the exterior.

Well... looks like that idea is out.

Thank you for not making me test my theory. :Handshake:

I believe I have a hydrographics shop downtown that I saw today, might stop in there and check out my options. I would love the z71 brushed aluminum trim if I could find it.

I searched around ebay for options, and kept coming up with cheap crap stick on kits... :emotions122: :signs16:

anyways, not trying to thread jack.

looks sexy! keep it up!

zolt11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like undercover ny trooper truck

sbubbaklein

Full Access Member
Reaction score
z71 trim

Well... looks like that idea is out.

Thank you for not making me test my theory. :Handshake:

I believe I have a hydrographics shop downtown that I saw today, might stop in there and check out my options. I would love the z71 brushed aluminum trim if I could find it.

I searched around ebay for options, and kept coming up with cheap crap stick on kits... :emotions122: :signs16:

anyways, not trying to thread jack.

looks sexy! keep it up!

I put all of the Z71 trim on mine inside and love the look, {PPV}, list it for trade on the classifies and see if any takers, then read up on how to pop it off.

I bought all of mine and still have all the wood pieces that came off. Busted the long one above the glove box, {2012}.

AngelXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going to ask the same question!
You mean the badges or the chrome trim.?
Badges are easy. Just heat them up with a blow drier and dental floss.
The trim I would just tape up and paint with plasti dip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts