Plasti-Dip Black on White

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it. Even though a certain few members on here hate black wheels lol.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
I definitely like the black window molding. Wheels I could go either way. Probably looks badass in person

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Just caught that too. Do the whole grille if you're gonna do the headlight trim

JackJare9455

Reaction score
Hello kitty

I would bet he obviously has children LOL

Looks great! I think black wheels on white is a good looking trend.. Chrome has started to die.. at least in my area.. outside of the local Hispanic community LOL

I have debated using plasti-dip on the woodgrain interior pieces of my tahoe.. just havent gotten around to beta-testing it yet

OP
OP
I

illini

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had the entire front black and it was too much, so I peeled it off. I left the piece above the headlight just to see how it looked. Its funny that's what got noticed. From the side I think I like it, but from the front I think it looks weird. Probably gonna peel it off today.

The wheels hard to see in the picture. These are the OEM black 22s. I wasn't sold on them, but my wife really liked them. They look better in person.

I highly recommend the plasti dip product. Easy to use and easy to change if you don't like it.

Thanks guys

DPGDirk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it! I'd probably peel the eyebrow too, but the grill looks great.

I have debated using plasti-dip on the woodgrain interior pieces of my tahoe.. just havent gotten around to beta-testing it yet

I would not do that. Plasti-Dip is a grabby textured surface. If you try to wipe it off, it will grab the fibers of your rag or towel and hold them.

You really can't wipe it clean- you need to spray it off, so I'd only use it on the exterior.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TU1881