Pics of the 2/3 drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nmsyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a couple of before and after pics of the yukon and the kit that i bought from anthony.

IMGP0754.jpg

IMGP0755.jpg

IMGP0756.jpg

IMGP0757.jpg

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope to some day drop my yukon. It looks tight, are you going to debadge it? I debadge mine a month ago, left the moldings. I like the debage with the moldings look.

jmyler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very nice. What kit did you use? Did you have air ride?

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

very nice. What kit did you use? Did you have air ride?

OP
OP
N

nmsyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going to de badge it this weekend, but I haven't decided if I want to keep the moldings or not. I'll probably keep the molding for now and see how I like it.

No I do not have air ride. I bought the kit from a member on here. It came with 3" DJM coils, 3/4 ton keys and belltech nitro drop 2 shocks. Rides great.

OP
OP
N

nmsyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I like the ride of the nitro drop 2 shocks. I also ran them on my lowered dodge ram. I am sure there are better options but I really like them.

haehlSt0rm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good, i bet your happy with it!

im looking at doin a 2/3 sometime between now and next year.. im just hesitant because of a potential loss in ride quality and also i like to go up to the mountains and snowboard and whatnot in the winter. and also get snow where i go to school at. Im pretty sure that you can keep the 4wd when u drop them now, but heard that sometimes you can or used to lose the 4wd capabilities...? I have 24s for the warm months and then my stock wheels w/ snow tires go on for the winter mos...

how is the ride compared to stock?

OP
OP
N

nmsyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It rides great. To me it is a little better than stock. I had the same setup on my old tahoe for years and never had any problems with it, and some of the county roads around here are rough. Heres a pic of the old hoe. Had 206,000 miles on it in this pic.

IMGP0605.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris709

Latest posts