--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't know Holden made wagons too.
Hey buddy!
Yeah and that one is the premier model. Worth some money these days.
Was what i learned to drive in. A
1967 HR Holden wagon. The old man wouldn't let me drive forward until I could back a trailer. Was a good lesson to learn,can back into any place sweet as.
:boxing:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Hey buddy!
Yeah and that one is the premier model. Worth some money these days.
Was what i learned to drive in. A
1967 HR Holden wagon. The old man wouldn't let me drive forward until I could back a trailer. Was a good lesson to learn,can back into any place sweet as.
:boxing:
YEAH BOY!!!! Your old man did you a favor by doing that. Lots of kids can't even back up in a straight line.
TONY!! How goes the sausage making over there lol?

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YEAH BOY!!!! Your old man did you a favor by doing that. Lots of kids can't even back up in a straight line.
TONY!! How goes the sausage making over there lol?
Haha
And I was only 9 and couldn't see over the back of the deat or the wing mirror so he would be standing there yelling at me. Right Hand Down,Right Hand Down!
I SAID RIGHT HAND DOWN!@!
Classic.
It's funny you should ask mate.
Just finished eating some Herb n Garlic & Some Hungarian sausages for breakfast! Made em from an old sheep a farmer brought in. Thought it best to test them out.16328606977727462878214587994058.jpgpork ribs in Stubbs sauce for lunch!
:p:p

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Haha
And I was only 9 and couldn't see over the back of the deat or the wing mirror so he would be standing there yelling at me. Right Hand Down,Right Hand Down!
Classic.
Just finished eating some Herb n Garlic & Some Hungarian sausages for breakfast! Made em from an old sheep a farmer brought in. Thought it best to test them out.View attachment 351587pork ribs in Stubbs sauce for lunch!
We buy Stubbs too. You have to ship some of that tasty sausage to the states!!

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We buy Stubbs too. You have to ship some of that tasty sausage to the states!!
Yep I will p.m you in the very near future to get your address.Once I have set a salami to an age I hope will travel okay,some biersticks and a bit of jerky I've been working on I'll send it your way n see if it makes it to you.
Lol then if it does a few of the boys are keen to get some too!

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha
Classic.
Just finished eating some Herb n Garlic & Some Hungarian sausages for breakfast! Made em from an old sheep a farmer brought in. Thought it best to test them out.View attachment 351587pork ribs in Stubbs sauce for lunch!
Stubbs, from Austin, TX. I get by there occasionally For lunch.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yep I will p.m you in the very near future to get your address.Once I have set a salami to an age I hope will travel okay,some biersticks and a bit of jerky I've been working on I'll send it your way n see if it makes it to you.
Lol then if it does a few of the boys are keen to get some too!
OH BABY!!! I can't wait!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic