--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I hate flying because I'm a total life geek. I once read that people will greatly decrease their chances of dying in a plane crash if they didn't fly. Can't recall who did the study but it seemed legit.
But it's a real bit@$ when you're minding your own business, in your home, and a plane crashes into your house. That'll sure ruin your day.

GMCed

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
:eek: Would drive for sure!!! cannot believe they allowed themselves to get taken to the point of only getting $848 for it. That's pretty stupid considering how clean and low mileage that thing is! $14k is too high but $848 is WAY too low LOL
It was a good price considering 1976 Nova's were junk. It probably why it had low miles the owner quit driving it and bought a *** car. American cars all went into a pile between 74 and 84 GM just didn't turn out a good car between those years. I had three new cars from GM a 74 Camaro that wouldn't get out of its own way, an 81 Toronado that was plagued with so many problems I parked it two years after I bought it. and an 84 Chevy Silverado that a camshaft went flat with only 25k on the engine. Plus the fit and finish was also crap. Fords were also bad.