--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sure it'll fling right off 1st few miles.

Not fat--Husky lol.
And I have to cover dispatch tomorrow so I’ll be waiting for that call “something flew of your truck and I need a new windshield.”

Had one of those calls last week. I said do you have video of it? She said yes. I said then send it to me. Click. Hello? Hmmm...

Yeah husky, you right. Appreciate that.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
And I have to cover dispatch tomorrow so I’ll be waiting for that call “something flew of your truck and I need a new windshield.”

Had one of those calls last week. I said do you have video of it? She said yes. I said then send it to me. Click. Hello? Hmmm...

Yeah husky, you right. Appreciate that.
Once I was behind a lowboy pulling a front end loader on rte 70 in NJ. There was small rocks flying off it and one bounced and hit my windshield--cracking it. I was PISSED! I chased him down and actually got him to stop. I got out and told him what happened, he basically said how does he know I'm not lying. Valid point....I told him why would I lie? And if I was lying would I chase down a tractor trailer and make him stop?? I got a new windshield.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Once I was behind a lowboy pulling a front end loader on rte 70 in NJ. There was small rocks flying off it and one bounced and hit my windshield--cracking it. I was PISSED! I chased him down and actually got him to stop. I got out and told him what happened, he basically said how does he know I'm not lying. Valid point....I told him why would I lie? And if I was lying would I chase down a tractor trailer and make him stop?? I got a new windshield.

I’m not saying it doesn’t happen. We drop our pants almost every phone call and send a check out. If that broad was for real she wouldn’t have hung up.

Anyway, look at the polished rims on this burby I just saw. :)

DBAE36AA-2280-48D8-BCD5-2ABCE97EFDA4.jpeg 71284E70-B880-4635-9B48-ED57D67C26D3.jpeg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I’m not saying it doesn’t happen. We drop our pants almost every phone call and send a check out. If that broad was for real she wouldn’t have hung up.

Anyway, look at the polished rims on this burby I just saw. :)

View attachment 252314 View attachment 252315
I know truckers probably get scammed alot by that bs, that's why I didn't fly off the handle when he said that--but I was FIRM, and stood my ground.
Anyway--I once saw a gmt-800 Tahoe with stock polished rims. Think that was a dealer option?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19

Latest posts