Phantom RPO codes!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Back N Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I made a list of all my RPO codes and their descriptions. I have found several codes that do not appear on the GM RPO code list, does anyone know what these are:

MSL
NG5
RSA
UP0
ZGC
1SZ
6GC
7GC

Also, the RPO code L31 is listed as 409 CID V8 (Special High Performance Solid Litter Cam)
I know this can't be right on a 1996 Chevrolet Tahoe with a 350 CID V8! LoL! What's up with that??

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
A mix of info from various GM documents I have.

MSL Built at GM DE MEXICO SILAO,MEXICO PLANT I believe.

NG5 REGISTRATION EMISSION, CERTIFICATION, FIFTY STATE (50) FIFTY STATE U.S. EMIS

RSA restraint, front seat, 208, auto, passive.

UP0 RADIO AM/FM STEREO, SEEK/SCAN, AUTO REV MUSIC SEARCH CASS, CD, AUTO TONE, CLOCK, ETR. STEREO,AM/FM W/AUTO REV CASSETTE,CD,AUTO TONE

ZGC, I am not familiar with, perhaps misread?

1SC, is LT trim so keyless entry, Stereo cassette and disc as mentioned above and front leather split bench seat tho that could have been upgraded further to bucket.

6GC means computer selected suspension component for the left side front. Not really much info there.

7GC same for right side.

---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

Not sure where you came up with a 409 cid reference.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A mix of info from various GM documents I have.

MSL Built at GM DE MEXICO SILAO,MEXICO PLANT I believe.

---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

Not sure where you came up with a 409 cid reference.

You are correct :ehcapt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts