Pete's (Now Nate's) 2003 Denali Budget Build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I don't mean to get all mushy with you guys here... but
SOMEHOW, i won Truck of the Quarter and i just want to thank all of you who voted for me.
I didn't even know i was in the running.

Let me just say, that this has been a very rough year for me. Company i worked for went under 4 months ago and i have been scrambling looking for employment and straight up struggling. So this is coming at the perfect time and my attitude is nothing but gratitude!
It's going to help the struggle, and all i can say is... .. .

THANK YOU

:love62:

ArcticYukon

The White Yuke has been superseded by a Red Hoe
Reaction score
SOMEHOW, i won Truck of the Quarter and i just want to thank all of you who voted for me.

Let me just say, that this has been a very rough year for me. Company i worked for went under 4 months ago and i have been scrambling looking for employment and straight up struggling. So this is coming at the perfect time and my attitude is nothing but gratitude!

THANK YOU

We're all here for ya Pete and it was a well deserved win. Wish you all the best in the upcoming year. You're a very talented guy and I'm sure someone will recognize those talents and hire you on!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
We're all here for ya Pete and it was a well deserved win. Wish you all the best in the upcoming year. You're a very talented guy and I'm sure someone will recognize those talents and hire you on!
Agreed. Couldn't have happened to a more talented guy. Keeping my fingers crossed for ya on the work front.

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shoot man, voting for that truck was a no-brainer. I'm glad you won, and I hope your luck turns around on the job front too.

x2.

Keep at it Pete. Something will come down the pipe.

Time to upgrade that sig pic too!

Agreed. Couldn't have happened to a more talented guy. Keeping my fingers crossed for ya on the work front.

thanks guys. much appreciated!

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score

THANK YOU
I nominated you :)

OP
OP
Sevenevez

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not quite old enough yet my friend, only 16. But when I get there I'll hold it to ya :D. Plus you deserved it with all the work you have put into this

oops. haha. i am a man of my word though! in 5 years i will hook you up

Awesome to hear. I voted for ya bud:happy160:

much appreciated, Dave!

I got a Job Interview tomorrow. Hope i can start the new year off with a bang

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269